Shadows of Guthix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadows of Guthix

Welcome to Shadows of Guthix clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

History(by tidjit)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alkaline
Admin
Alkaline

History(by tidjit) Empty
PostSubject: History(by tidjit)   History(by tidjit) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:09 pm

History beginning from Fall 2006 (d=dynasty)
During the days of the first Black Clan (d0) Marko was leader over the Black Clan world , A low level (who was low on experience in the clan world at this time) named Tidjit joined the Port Sarim province controlled by Heatlow. A month or so after his recruitment , Marko and almsot the entire population quit runescape. This event was known as the Great Falador Collapse.
(d1)The few survivors Tidjit knew of were Himself , Heatlow , and a man he brought in named Pie Fool101. Together in honor of the black clan they formed the black legion to carry the culture. They kept traditions of basing in Falador (and meeting in the mansion the party room is now) and using the black preist robes and gown with red cape. A unique minor tradition was the ceremonial weapons , which consisted of warhammers , maces , or battleaxes depending on the recruit's choice. This was the beginning of the brotherhood , which will grow in every dynasty in our history , tidjit , heatlow , and pie fool101 were the first 3 headmen. THe black legion lasted for many months before Tidjit went off runescape , during this amount of time (possibly around 9 months we are not sure now) Pie fool became non-clanner and heatlow joined The wolf and began to lead the Raven.
(d2) November 2007 , Tidjit rejoins and begins the account phalanx369 because he thought tidjit sounded too stupid and he loved the greeks. Phal became a member and temporarily joined with Raven and formed a Black legion hunter club (since that was like the only thing he ever did) and eventually was able to gather a few followers from the chinompa hunting grounds to reform the black legion. The black legion itself kept small (about 20 members) but encompassed and controlled 6 other clans forming a league known as the United League of Legionnare Principalities (U.l.l.p.) at the peak controlling over 200 members.
the headmen inside the U.l.l.p. fell from a lack of nationalism , although lessons from that time are now learned. The U.l.l.p. did not really practice province control but created themes int he desert , karamja , and fremmenik lands (including mountain tribe) as part of the culture. One of these was the "tzhaar code" (based off daily life and struggles of the tzhaar and humans residing there) , among the rules were these.
1.never beg , all good work is repayed
2. never quit battle , come unarmed if you must. never run from battle if you are not going to lose items.
3.respect authority and the "higher causes" , revolt is blasphemy but reform is acceptable.
4.respect free will, but you can still influence it.
5.destroy ignorance and spread understanding
These arent all of the tzhaar codes
(d2 special chapter:keldagrim wars)
During the days of the U.l.l.p. the elite scout guard , headed by dkn97 built a base in pollniveach , recently before they had met wsba who was high preist to E.O.S. at that time. Wsba was a passionate role player with many different "odd" antics and schemes and when he learned the elite scouts had a base in pollniveach (the desert belongs to the E.O.S.) he became infuriated and declared jihad upon The U.l.l.p. , the crisis caused sweettart69 to become involved with us and after cancelling the jihad , sent ooper22 as a representative to the U.l.l.p. After succesful negotiation Wsba's power was lowered and The E.O.S. and the U.l.l.p. became allies. This resolves the first Keldagrim war.
Wsba left E.O.S. and reformed Montenwmne , which was known as Acronea (the snowy mountain east of Relleka was their base , as well as the elven lands) they also formed the Bandosithil League and established the Nordeqi history records (but that is a much different story). But Phal , heatlow , and wsba got in some very personal/theological/disciminatory arguement causing an isolation order upon wsba , in turn he conquered Heatlow.
heatlow had a mental breakdown and Raven was pernamently destroyed. Wsba declared war on the E.O.S. but the forces broke even in the war and Wsba ended the war , eventually mediaton forced Phal and wsba to re-establish connections.This concluded the second Keldagrim War.
During a peace meeting among the three of them , some higher followers and a fourth clan leader with connections to the trio named barda459 met upon Acronea. These were the agreements made there
1.wsba was not allowed to speak any language other than english in serious discussions or isolation orders will be made.
2. Raven was terminally crippled , as an official declaration.
3. The borders of E.O.S. and MOntenwmne/Bandostihil/Nordeqi/Acronea were set.
At this time Wsba was being extremely strict in the placing of the people in the meeting ( as a personal comment everyone could be accused of being at least a bit immature there) Barda became extremely angered and declared war on the trio and teleported to varrock. The trio finally united against a common enemy and although it was a tough battle they destroyed Bard*'s forces and he resigned his clan life.
At the end they all met at the Keldagrim Consortium and finally set the resolutions "in stone". This is why this series of wars were named the Keldagrim Wars.

(d3) phalanx was hacked at the end of the U.l.l.p. era and was forced to return to Tidjit. Heatlow was currently clanles and supported Tidjit forming the third black legion named the trade federation , which tried to focus on economical specialties unsuccesfully. This was probably the least influential of the dynasties except for new members of the brotherhood.
Before heading to d4 (the present dynasty) we will list the generations of the brotherhood headmen.
d1:Tidjit , Heatlow , Pie fool101
d2:brooks796 , warguy195 , wsba , hammurabi337 , taur34 , ooper22 , sweettart69 , vgvg96 , barda459 , crumb 73 , elder of zend3:destiny305 , thomas1474 , kiraofdeath1
d4:Mark*803 , sirmeed , dreamdealer1 , morvas , obbi maula , zhomeslice1

(d4) near the fall of the trade federation , while tidjit was speaking and learning about the menaphite gods from wsba in nardah he finally saw the return of marko after waiting for two years and hundreds of followers past and gone. Power was rehanded to mark*803 and tidjit was appointed secondhand and lord of karamja (which tidjit chose) , after the return of sirmeed the papacy was formed and guthix became the patron god. the clan was named the Shadows of Guthix. I will speak with marko to discuss which parts of the story should be added on the common page.
(d4 wars:Tzhaar wars) The first tzhaar war began when hammurabi337 was re-introduced to the rule of the black clan culture he despised being rules by phal and to try to prevent "noobisy" he declared war on marko becuase he though a lv 70 should never rule 100+s , although the same day he canceled his war after being introduced to marko's leadership experience. This was recorded as the first tzhaar war because during this time tidjit was hunted down by both hammurabi's mean as well as his own people and received the news of peace in tzhaar.
The second tzhaar war is an odd chapter in that there are more than two recorded sides of the story. Wsba at this time moved his homeland from burthrope to neitznot according to marko (the official story made by our scholars , thus should be accepted) was that wsba demanded the land on all worlds , including our homeworld. But on Wsba's side they said they were asking for protection. Either way war was made but Wsba backed out of the battle. Thus ending this part of the second tzhaar war.
After this time wsba had commited many atrocities , two counts of discrimination , 3 counts of warcrime , and four counts of treason , he was to be held trial in the brotherhood but instead agreed to have his memory erased , although he still continues his antics.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowsofguthix.forumotion.com
Alkaline
Admin
Alkaline

History(by tidjit) Empty
PostSubject: by (heatlow)   History(by tidjit) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:11 pm

By Heatlow

Wsba left E.O.S. and reformed Montenwmne , which was known as Acronea (the snowy mountain east of Relleka was their base , as well as the elven lands) they also formed the Bandosithil League and established the Nordeqi history records (but that is a much different story). But Phal , heatlow , and wsba got in some very personal/theological/disciminatory arguement causing an isolation order upon wsba , in turn he conquered Heatlow.
COntinued in next po

heatlow had a mental breakdown and Raven was pernamently destroyed. Wsba declared war on the E.O.S. but the forces broke even in the war and Wsba ended the war , eventually mediaton forced Phal and wsba to re-establish connections.

that isnt correct james, i met lloyd uzama, who at the time, WANTED to make a clan, which i also happend to also, at that time yes i was clanless because i left the black clan. me and him made Shadowblood. after a little bit it changed into two parts, S.B.A. Raven/Wolf.

it means Shadow Blood Alliance. i made my clan, he made his, mines raven, his is wolf. at that very time we joined them together, each having their own rules, but yet having such a close alliance, it should almost be seen as one whole clan.

he barely logged in. and i still wait for him too, among the many other things i do on runescape.

i let Wolf go, and led S.B.A Raven. then changed the name to The Raven. i never was defeated by wsba at any time, all i remember about him is meeting him in lumbridge graveyard and we become allies, that was when i introduced you to him because you were both heavy role players.

wsba eventually wanted me to merge with his tribe of Acronea, which eventually i did. but then he left for eos, leaving me with Acronea Raven!.. nobody logged in, i didnt know what to do with it, so i left it, and went for EOS like wsba wanted me too, it was after that that i was around with you guys arguing about the jihad for your people being in pollnivneach. eventually sweet left, gen white took over..
as for my breakdown, i was breaking down because i had to watch all my dogs no older than a month die. i really want to put you in that positon ok. i really do, im just kinda mad that you got that part wrong, i dont like talking about the dogs, and its really personal, my breakdowns i dont like telling random people, i understand your telling the history, but please change it, because i was never defeated by wsba, theres alot of tension inside me and has been for a long time, i have enough determination and many ways to improvise that makes me sure that i could defeat him.

thats when i went for the onyx dynasty, which sweet and taur went to make.

i stayed there, went up the ranks and was proud for what ive become: Head of Furies, Foreman for taverly, i managed events, i even became Prince Oopers high advisor.

thats when the clan merged with eos, and just a few days ago, ooper quit eos, i did too, now i remain clanless. now might be the oppourtunity to join SOG? i dont know, because ive been playing another MMORPG, its fun though. but because it isnt well heard of, and thank god that it isnt advertised on miniclip, people dont call each other noob, and people are really nice, and its a cute n fun game.

but anyway, ill try to be on runescape too ok.

i need a bit more time to think about joining SOG, its not that something is making me not want to, its just i feel like its a big step, we all have alot of history with clans, and i dont feel like ending it here..

I'd rather be sick than fall at the hand of my enemies.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowsofguthix.forumotion.com

History(by tidjit)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadows of Guthix :: Information-
Jump to: